- Simon analyses the climbing technique of each participant
- Build a customized climbing program for each climber in the group
- Mental aspects & movements
- Rythm & strategies
- Read & visualize a route
- Training & Prevention of injuries
- Top-rope climbing
- Lead climbing
- Fall & Belay falls
- Have fun!
- 6 – 11 November 2022: Improve your climbing skills (Fully booked)
- 13 – 18 November 2022: Improve your climbing skills (Fully booked)
- 26 – 31 December 2022: Improve your climbing skills (3 spots left)
- 2 – 7 January 2023: Improve your climbing skills (2 spots left)
- 8-13 January 2023: Intermediate Climbing Course – Learn to lead (4 spots left)
- 15 – 20 January 2023: Performance climbing course (3 spots left)
Personalized Coaching available/ Group courses possible from 2 pers
For all climbers from 5a to 8a
No outdoor climbing experience required
The easiest way to get to Leonidio is to fly directly to Athens, rent a car and drive to Leonidio (3h)
You will find a large offer or friendly family own appartments, studios, hôtels and B&B in the town of Leonidio and the villages around, on the seashore (Plaka, Poulithra…).
Weather & Climbing conditions
Leonidio is ideal for winter climbing as most of the crags are in the sun. Best climbing period is November to April. Some sectors are also shelted from bad weather.
It is also possible to climb the rest of the year in the sectors in the shade.
Typical mediterranean climate with mild winters.
Check these websites for more info:
Municipality of Leonidio