- Simon analyses the climbing technique of each participant
- Build a customized climbing program for each climber in the group
- Mental aspects & movements
- Rythm & strategies
- Read & visualize a route
- Training & Prevention of injuries
- Top-rope climbing
- Lead climbing
- Fall & Belay falls
- Have fun!
- 24 – 29 January: Intermediate course/ Improve your climbing skills
- 24 – 26 February: Multi-Pitch climbing course
- 14 – 19 February : Lead Climbing course
- 7 – 12 March: Intermediate course/ Improve your climbing skills
- 21 – 26 March: Intermediate course/ Improve your climbing skills
- 28 – 30 March: Multi-pitch course (2 spots available)
- 7 – 12 November: Lead climbing course (4 spots available)
- 14 – 19 November: Intermediate climbing course (4 spots available)
- 21 – 25 November:Performance climbing course (2 spots available)
For all climbers from 5a to 8a
No outdoor climbing experience required
The easiest way to get to Leonidio is to fly directly to Athens, rent a car and drive to Leonidio (3h)
You will find a large offer or friendly family own appartments, studios, hôtels and B&B in the town of Leonidio and the villages around, on the seashore (Plaka, Poulithra…).
Weather & Climbing conditions
Leonidio is ideal for winter climbing as most of the crags are in the sun. Best climbing period is November to April. Some sectors are also shelted from bad weather.
It is also possible to climb the rest of the year in the sectors in the shade.
Typical mediterranean climate with mild winters.